Studio Manager 9 Contacts Module
Clients, Vendors, Marketing, Employees
See Also, Marketing & Sales
Once you've seen the basics here. Stop over at our Marketing & Sales page for information on our new beefed up sales and marketing capabilities under the new Marketing tab.
Your Contact Control Center
- A single electronic repository for all people and organizations you deal with. You can simply find on any word or name in any field such as first name, last name, company, category (e.g. vendor, client, etc.), industry, or city or zip. Finds in FileMaker are almost instantaneous.
- The contacts module is directly integrated with and feeds contact information into your faxes, letters, custom forms, estimates, jobs file, schedules, invoices and reports. You save sets of people and save messages with those sets of people for future use - great for marketing campaigns and Christmas lists.
- We've made the contacts file a control center for your entire system. For example, from the Clients tab you can view all the jobs, estimates, invoices, contacts and mail log entries related to a particular client. And with one click, go directly to that record for further reference.
- You can add any number of fields of any type to suit your particular situation.
- You can customize the reports, labels and entry screens to any typeface and add your logo where appropriate. If you know how to use a word processor or page layout program, you already know how to modify the layouts without further training.